Welcome to World of Warriors.
Please register to join and begin the magnificent roleplaying adventure!
Welcome to World of Warriors.
Please register to join and begin the magnificent roleplaying adventure!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ceremony Rules! (How to rank up and when to.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dawntail
Admin

Ceremony Rules! (How to rank up and when to.) Empty
PostSubject: Ceremony Rules! (How to rank up and when to.)   Ceremony Rules! (How to rank up and when to.) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:00 am

Apprentice Ceremony
-The kit must be at least six moons old.
-The kit must have at least 50 posts.
Ceremony-
Leader: (Kit), you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as (new name, ending with 'paw'). I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courage of a warrior.
Leader: (Warrior), you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be fierce and brave. You will be the mentor of (apprentice), and I expect you to pass on all you know to (apprentice).
The mentor touches noses with the apprentice, and the Clan greets the new apprentice by calling out his/her name
How to be accepted.
When you are six moons old and have 50 posts you will PM an Admin, and your clan's leader whoever it may be, the leader and admin will set it up.

Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
-The apprentice must be at least six moons old.
-The apprentice must have 75 posts.
Ceremony-
Medicine Cat: Cats of (Clan), as you know, I will not be around forever. So it's time I took an apprentice. I have chosen a cat who has shown (virtues). Your next medicine cat will be (apprentice).
Leader: (Apprentice), do you accept the post of apprentice to (medicine cat)?
Apprentice: I do.
Medicine Cat: Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonstone/Moonpool to be accepted by StarClan before the other medicine cats.
Leader: The good wishes of all (Clan) will go with you.
The mentor touches noses with the apprentice, and the Clan greets the new apprentice.

At the next half moon, the medicine cat goes with the apprentice to the Clans' sacred place to present him or her to the warrior ancestors, where the apprentice confirms his or her wish to be a medicine cat. The following words are used, by tradition:

Medicine Cat: (Apprentice), is it your wish to enter the mysteries of StarClan as a medicine cat?
Apprentice: It is.
Medicine Cat: Then come forward.
Medicine Cat: Warriors of StarClan, I present you with this apprentice. (He/she) has chosen the path of a medicine cat. Grant (him/her) your wisdom and insight so that (he/she) may understand your ways and heal (his/her) Clan in accordance with your will.
The medicine cat and the apprentice lay down and have a dream from StarClan.

Warrior Ceremony
-The apprentice must be at least 8 moons old.
-The apprentice must have 125 posts.
An apprenticeship usually lasts six moons or more. Once the mentor is satisfied with the apprentice's progress and skills, he or she recommends them to the leader of the Clan. Then, the apprentice must pass an assessment, when their abilities as a warrior are checked. In cases when the apprentice has just made an important contribution to the Clan, the leader may decide that there is no need for an assessment (for example, Firepaw after saving the kits or Brackenpaw after fighting courageously in a battle).

If the Clan Leader is satisfied, he or she calls a Clan Meeting and calls the apprentice. The following words are used, by tradition:

Leader: I, (Leader), leader of (Clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. (He/she) has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend (him/her) to you as a warrior in (his/her) turn.
Leader: (Apprentice), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
Apprentice: I do.
Leader: Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice), from this moment you will be known as (new name). StarClan honors your (virtues), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (Clan).
The leader rests his or her muzzle on the apprentice's head, and he or she licks the leader's shoulder. The rest of the Clan then greets the new warrior by calling him or her by their new name. The warrior will sit a silent vigil guarding the camp that night, except if that is not possible (such as Squirrelflight's ceremony, when the Clan did not have a camp, and the task of exploring the lake was assigned).

Deputy Ceremony
If the Clan's previous deputy died, retired, or was promoted as leader, a new one must be appointed before moonhigh the same day, according to The Warrior Code.

After the leader decided on the new deputy, he or she calls a Clan Meeting and makes the announcement with the following words:

Leader: I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors (or former deputy name) may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of (Clan) is (warrior's name).
Back to top Go down
https://worldofwarriors.rpg-board.net

Ceremony Rules! (How to rank up and when to.)
Page 1 of 1